ARIN Web Hosting Policy

Andy Walden andy at tigerteam.net
Wed Aug 30 15:55:28 EDT 2000

I just tested this out on Lycos, Infoseek, Google, Hotbot, Yahoo, and
Altavista and confirmed this was not the case for any of those. I also
left a message for someone I know that works for Inktomi and knows the
insides very well. If he says something different I will certainly pass
that along.

andy