[arin-discuss] [arin-ppml] Term Limit Proposal

John Springer springer at inlandnet.com
Tue Mar 25 15:28:45 EDT 2014

Hi Bruce,

Thank you very much for this contribution. Further comments below.

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014, Bruce Cornett wrote:

> And if you want to consider governance of ARIN an extension of our
> Governments, it is worth nothing that term limits apply in all the American
> Governments.
>
> My 2 cents.
>
> Bruce Cornett
> Servlet Internet Services

Even if I don't want to consider governance of ARIN to be an extension of
our city, county, state or federal goverments (and I don't), I believe
that this notation is mistaken (reading 'nothing' as noting). Many major
electoral offices in American Governments are free from term limits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Term_limits_in_the_United_States

I hope I am understanding you correctly.

John Springer