[arin-discuss] Fwd: [ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP Suggestion 2014.10: CHANGES TO CANDIDATE SPEECHES

Leif Sawyer lsawyer at gci.com
Fri Jun 6 12:42:13 EDT 2014

Sorry I didn't get back to this yesterday, I was attending the ARIN-on-the-Road  up here in sunny Anchorage, Alaska!

I'm opposed to the removal of candidate speeches.
I'm opposed to the enforcement of "sticking to written material", especially with the implied tone of "pre-vetted"

I am not opposed to having video speeches available -in addition to-  the normal in-person speech process,
but would be opposed to only being able to use pre-recorded (and again, implied pre-vetted) material.