[arin-discuss] fee structure (was Re: IPv6 as justification for IPv4?)

Jesse D. Geddis jesse at la-broadband.com
Sat Apr 20 23:57:18 EDT 2013

John,

	I will confer with some of the posters off list and work towards a
consensus. If you could please clarify the aggregate sizes though I would
appreciate it. It is my understanding that several providers hold greater
than a /8 in total holdings. I think my question may have been poorly
worded when I asked about allocations. I should have asked about range in
total holdings by any single provider.

Jesse Geddis
LA Broadband LLC