[arin-discuss] fee structure (was Re: IPv6 as justification for IPv4?)

Byrne, Cameron Cameron.Byrne at T-Mobile.com
Sat Apr 20 23:08:44 EDT 2013

If we moved away from need-based assignments, could we cut enough paper-work and process to lower fees for all?  Who could argue with lower fees for all?

If the problem is fees, then the problem is certainly in part expenditures and not just revenues.

It's my understand ARIN is now meeting Barbados.  It would be a good time for self reflection.

CB