[arin-discuss] IPv6 as justification for IPv4?

Jesse D. Geddis jesse at la-broadband.com
Tue Apr 16 15:09:43 EDT 2013

Lee,

I fully realise one of the pitfalls of using an example where some in the audience are obtuse is that those individuals will spend all the time focusing on the tangential instead of the actual point.

Thank you for doing that. Now can we get back to the actual topic?

I look at these token ipv6 launch day "statistics" you're referencing as the marketing manure they are. Telus shovelled the same crap on both world launch days but they haven't delivered it to their users.

2% usage in 15 years by best estimates anyone's given on this list is a friggin joke. Stop lying to yourselves.

Jesse Geddis
LA Broadband LLC