[arin-discuss] tweak to proposed fee schedule

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Apr 15 06:53:24 EDT 2013

On Apr 14, 2013, at 11:15 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

> On Apr 14, 2013, at 10:32 PM, "Mike A. Salim" <msalim at localweb.com> wrote:
>
>> BTW if I do pay the higher fee and accept that I am a S instead of a X-S, will I be automatically allocated another IPv4 /20 so I have a IPv4 /19 to go with my IPv6 /32 per the published fee schedule at https://www.arin.net/fees/fee_schedule.html#isps? If so, that would make it fair.
>
> Mike -
>
> Not automatically, gut If you need it, you should apply for it as soon
> as possible, as we still have availability.  The fee category is the
> smallest one which accommodates both your IPv4 and IPv6 resources.

(Again, minus the smartphone autocorrection) -

Not automatically, but if you need it, you should apply for it as soon as
possible, as we still have availability. The fee category is the smallest
one which accommodates both your IPv4 and IPv6 resources, and as long as
you meet the requirements for an additional assignment, we can issue you
an the additional /20 of IPv4 space.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran