[arin-discuss] ARIN registration fee data (was: Status of realigning the IPv6 fee structure ?)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Mar 15 19:43:13 EDT 2012

> On Mar 15, 2012, at 4:57 PM, mark wrote:
>
> I know it is public info but what is AIRN,s yearly cost of operation?  And how much money did AIRN take in last year. This would be usefull info reguarding this discussion.

Mark -

   The 2012 Budget is $16.9 Million.  The planned receipts for 2012
   are $15.7 Million.  You can find the budget here, as well as past
   budgets:  <https://www.arin.net/about_us/corp_docs/budget.html>

   You might also want to review the Financial Report from the Philly
   member meeting, which includes 2010 & 2009 numbers, details on
   depreciation, and trends.  You can find it online here:
   <https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/reports/ARIN_XXVIII/PDF/friday/stratton_fsd.pdf>

FYI,
/John

John Curran