[arin-discuss] Status of realigning the IPv6 fee structure?

Bill Prince bill at SkylineBroadbandService.com
Wed Mar 14 16:11:16 EDT 2012

In the world of supply and demand, IPv6 space should be less expensive
because there is more of it than people want.  IPv4 space should be more
expensive because there is a dwindling supply.