[arin-discuss] Question about the ARIN Relying Party Agreement - RPKI 'everyone must sign' and such...

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:27:25 EST 2012

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM, David Farmer <farmer at umn.edu> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> This was discussed a little on the ARIN-Tech-Discuss list back in October,

yes, the kind reader pointed me at that as well... I started the
thread in a way trolling, but also interested in what the thinking
was. I don't see that the RPA helps with rpki deployment, or
utilization... folk not in the arin region really don't normally think
to poke arin for things like this.

I wish the iana would get off the stick and setup their rpki root ...
the rest of this isn't helpful.

-chris