[arin-discuss] Fwd: ARIN Suggestion: Thank you

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sun Jan 30 09:25:59 EST 2011

I have submitted the following suggestion to the ACSP.

Combined with policy proposal 121, this should provide relief to those who were concerned
about the fee discrepancy between IPv4 and IPv6 for very small ISPs.

I encourage members to make their opinions of this suggestion known on this list or to the members of the board.

Owen

Begin forwarded message: