[arin-discuss] ipv6 technology supplier phone bank?

Lee Howard spiffnolee at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 13:21:44 EDT 2009

> We could be calling game manufacturers

> like EA to ask which games support IPv6, and when will the box labeling
> clearly note that a game supports "only legacy IPv4" or "fully supports
> IPv6"? Any consumer software is a valid target, as are consumer devices
> such as Sony Playstation or those little network boxes that show tweets

I don't have contact information for people at Sony, Nintendo (Wii, DSi),
or Tivo.   I will personally call contacts there, if anyone has any.  Yes, I'm
also pursuing the information posted on their websites, but my experience
so far has been, "We plan to support it when it's needed."  Slingbox won't
even let me ask a question without a registration number or credit card, so
maybe somebody else can ask them.

Lee