[arin-discuss] Good Stewardship by example, I'd like to RETURN a /20

Jon Radel jradel at vantage.com
Fri Jul 24 14:05:30 EDT 2009

VAUGHN THURMAN - SWIFT SYSTEMS INC wrote:
> Ditto, can someone provide info links to this event in Michigan?

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXIV/

By the way, if you can write a good story about why you would bring new
perspective/energy/representation to what would be your first ARIN
meeting, consider applying for the fellowship position for your sector.

Meanwhile, I, in a burst of optimism, have put in yet another budget
request to be allowed to get a block of ipv6 addresses.

--

Jon Radel
Senior Director of Engineering
e: jradel at vantage.com

"When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in
numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it,
when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and
unsatisfactory kind; it may be the beginning of knowledge, but you have
scarcely, in your thoughts, advanced to the state of science, whatever the matter may be." ~Lord Kelvin