[arin-discuss] UNSCRIBE

Steven Curtis scurtis at perimetercenter.com
Wed Jul 22 11:02:52 EDT 2009

UNSCRIBE

Steve Curtis
Perimeter Technology Center, Inc. www.perimetercenter.com <BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.perimetercenter.com/>
322 East Archer

Tulsa, OK  74103
(918) 592-5551 xt.  5520 (office)
(918) 592-5552 (fax)
(918) 557-2346 (cell)

scurtis at perimetercenter.com <mailto:scurtis at perimetercenter.com>

PTC Provides:
Ø     Data Center Services
Ranging from co-location to fully managed hosting solutions.  From bandwidth to power to environmental to network fabric to physical and technical security, no facility in this region matches our redundancies at each step, Fortune 500 trained operations/engineering staff and resulting uptime

Ø      Monitored & Managed Network Services
Whether your systems are located in our facility or yours, be pro-active not re-active to improve reliability and control of remote or hosted systems.  Utilize our network operations center (NOC), proven processes and innate core competencies on some or all of your devices from the individual sever operating system all the way out

Ø      Professional Services
Leverage our IT infrastructure expertise inside of your infrastructure.  Our professional networking services are offered in three flavors or any combination thereof:
1.             As an objective consultant to validate current internal structure and/or future design
2.             As the lead consultant in the design phase
3.             As the implementation team working alone

Ø      Business Continuity Office Space
Perimeter Technology operates a business continuity office space facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This space is preconfigured to our client's specifications in the event of a declaration of disaster.  Shared business continuity office space offers customers the peace of mind to relocate and continue operations without the high cost of leasing dedicated office space.