[arin-discuss] ARIN spammed us with "talk to the hand" ?

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Thu Feb 26 20:34:47 EST 2009

Can someone explain to me why ARIN spammed all of our ARIN contacts
(including (A)buse contacts!) with a notice that says "talk to the
hand" ?

> If you or your peers experience any of these types of problems, you
> are
> encouraged to contact and work with third-party information software
> vendors
> and/or the content providers directly to effect changes.

If ARIN can not and will not do anything to contact these parties and
get it resolved, why does it send a notice telling us with this?  Next
week will we see a notice that ARIN won't be involved in saving
starving children in Africa?  I imagine that ARIN will be very busy
informing us of every thing it does not plan to work on ... is this
helpful?  Honestly?

Entire message below:

--
Jo Rhett