[arin-discuss] pre-ARIN IP allocation legal rights

Tuc at T-B-O-H ml at t-b-o-h.net
Sun Oct 12 23:24:22 EDT 2008

> Thanks, Tuc for the references.  However I found nothing here I didn't
> already have.  So barring any pre-NetSol allocations, there is
> absolutely nothing in any of these documents that

	Ok, really, I'll stop momentarily. I just keep finding fun
stuff...

http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space/

	One of my "legacy" assigned to me in 10/1994 is listed in
that document as "ALLOCATED" to ARIN on 03/1994.

	So if the range was allocated to ARIN 7 months before it was
allocated to me... Does it qualify as a Legacy that needs to go under
the RSA, or is it an allocated IP that ARIN subsequently has not followed
through on?

			Tuc/TBOH (NITE!)