[arin-discuss] The joy of SWIPping

Aaron Wendel aaron at wholesaleinternet.com
Tue May 20 17:30:46 EDT 2008

Sure.

Not everyone is as brilliant as you are so they need to hire people like me
to run their networks for them.  That's how I pay for my car and house and
all those porn subscriptions.

If I told everyone who came to me who wasn't a network genius that they
didn't deserve IP space because they couldn't respond to network issues then
I'd just sit around with a jar of Vaseline wondering what to do with it....

Sorry, been up for 48 hours straight.

Bottom line.  I was mocking your statement because it, obviously, has no
basis in reality.

Aaron