[arin-discuss] The joy of SWIPping

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Mon May 12 19:23:27 EDT 2008

I would even support all of the RIR's being able to accept and forward requests for their Members to other RIR's Members and then on locally.  So, an APNIC Member has an abuse complaint against me and they contact abuse at apnic which gets forwarded to abuse at arin and then to abuse at adhost (or allow for direct proxying so that abuse at apnic comes directly to me).

Regards,

Mike