[arin-discuss] [ppml] Counsel statement on Legacy assignments?

Howard, W. Lee Lee.Howard at stanleyassociates.com
Tue Oct 30 09:22:06 EDT 2007

It's Mr. Howard, there's a comma in my display name.
Howard, W. Lee. =  W. Lee Howard
It's a convention my company uses.

See section 4, "Relationship to Merit Network, Inc." of the
NANOG charter, http://www.nanog.org/charter.html

> Where can I find the presentation to the board and the board
> resolution authorizing this money?

Anyone can search Board meeting minutes at
 http://www.arin.net/meetings/minutes/bot/index.html

You can also see the current budget, and our audited financial
statements, on ARIN's web site.

Several people at the ARIN meeting went out of their way to
tell me they appreciated the joint meeting.  A few have said
so in private email.  I encourage all concerned members of
the community to attend the Spring meeting.

Lee