[arin-discuss] SPAM-WARN:Re: ARIN Fee discussion

Steve Feldman steven.feldman at cnet.com
Tue Oct 9 17:31:42 EDT 2007

On Oct 9, 2007, at 2:13 PM, Jeremy Anthony Kinsey wrote:

> All things being equal, I would like to assume that it
> costs more to maintain /13 allocation than a /20.

You might like to assume that, but is it true?

Haven't the people at ARIN who would know been telling us that
it's not, to any significant degree?

(This is not intended to weigh in on the argument over how the
fees should be allocated, since I don't really think I have
enough information to form an educated opinion yet.)
	Steve