[arin-discuss] SPAM-WARN:Re: ARIN Fee discussion

Michael Thomas - Mathbox mike at mathbox.com
Tue Oct 9 14:55:25 EDT 2007

Owen,

          # Members    Fee Level      Fee $
Xtra Small   390     *      1250    487,500
Small       1571     *      2250  3,534,750
Medium       518     *      4500  2,331,000
Large         71     *      9000    639,000
Xtra Large    73     *     18000  1,314,000
                                  ---------
Total                             8,306,250
2007 Budget                      10,312,000

Based the numbers, 15.8% of the allocation income translates to 12.7% of
budgeted costs seems to refute that those 73 members are subsidizing
anything. It would appear that all of the other members are subsidizing
those 73.

Michael Thomas
Mathbox
978-683-6718