[arin-discuss] Restricting postings to one per day and three per

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Fri Nov 9 09:01:51 EST 2007

> How many list members would be in favor of a policy, enforced by
> software, which restricts anyone from posting to ARIN-discuss more than
> once per day, with a further maximum of 3 postings per week?

> Michael Dillon
> RadianzNet Capacity Management -- BT Design

/me asks Michael to recline on the couch as I get my pipe out and a notepad....

So Michael, where is this coming from? Whats prompting you to make this
inquiry.....

Actually, if I was to take a SWAG at it, I think I know...

Michael, maybe we need to ask ARIN for a new list. Maybe it could be
called one of the following:

arin-beat-a-dead-horse
arin-drone-on-about
arin-theres-no-end
arin-gone-past-operational-discuss

Maybe we just need a system whereby if a 2/3 vote of the subscribers
feels a thread has gone past its operational content, the listdaddies
step in an kill it.

Or, as has been said alot of time before.... I'm completely offbase
(And about this issue too. ;) )

			Tuc/TBOH
PS - At face value, I vote no to the original request.