[arin-discuss] Legacy RSA

Charles Gucker cgucker at onesc.net
Tue Nov 6 09:00:49 EST 2007

On 11/6/07, Divins, David <dsd at servervault.com> wrote:
> Can I vote to have you stop posting your conspiracy theories to the
> board?

I am on board with you.   But I would propose to call a vote to have
Dean's [employers] membership removed, I'm sure we'll quickly find out
where the majority is.   I am all for discussion, but many things he
has said have been outright threats and not productive.

And for those interested, I have no official ties to NANOG/ARIN,
except to be a member of ARIN and a conference attendee of NANOG.

charles