[arin-discuss] [info at arin.net: ACSP Suggestion 2007.15]

David Williamson dlw+arin at tellme.com
Wed Jul 18 13:44:36 EDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 09:37:26AM -0800, Andrew Dul wrote:

> [...]

I agree, but there's not presently an obvious mechanism.  (Care to make
a suggestion?)

On the original point, it would appear that there's fairly broad
support for CIDR whois queries.  While I certainly understand the need
to find resources for doing the actual work, I think that's the primary
limiting factor, not additional community support.

Can staff perhaps prioritize this specific whois enhancement
appropriately based on this feedback, please?

Thanks.

-David