[arin-discuss] [info at arin.net: ACSP Suggestion 2007.15]

Charles Gucker cgucker at onesc.net
Wed Jul 18 12:26:39 EDT 2007

Joe,

      Please read the nicely formatted footer attached to every
message on this mailing list:

Manage your mailing list subscription at:

      Also, I am in full support of being able to do CIDR queries,
since the "cost" to determine start block (known) and end block (based
off the mask) isn't very costly and converting it to a range query,
which the last time I looked is currently supported.

      Keep in mind, I have not seen, nor have knowledge of the current
working code, but I have worked on other projects that did this type
of conversion as a regular routine.

charles