[arin-discuss] IPV6 RESTRICTIONS ON CLASSIFIED AND UNCLASSIFIED NETWORKS

Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com
Wed Sep 13 15:27:24 EDT 2006

> PLEASE CLARIFY THIS THIS IS IN ERROR OR PROVIDE GUIDANCE ON HOW TO
> ABTAIN THE DOCUMENTATION RELATED TO CLASSIFIED AND UNCLASSIFIED
> NETWORKS.  I.E. DOD SECRET, TOP SECRET ETC.

You should talk to the people who are responsible
for making the rules regarding DOD Secret and Top
Secret classifications for networks. They are nowhere
near ARIN. You might try asking around the Department
of Homeland Security. I understand that they have
extensive contacts in the military and defense sector.