renewal fees?

David R Huberman huberman at gblx.net
Tue Feb 19 15:29:13 EST 2002

> It's been over 2 years since we've gotten an IP address block and ASN... and
> we're trying to figure out if there are supposed to be annual renewal fees?

According to:

	http://www.arin.net/regserv/feeschedule.html

- If you received address space as an ISP, you are being billed on an
annual basis based on the fee schedule chart found in section: ISP
Subscriptions for Bulk IP Registrations at the above URL.

- If you received address space as an end-user organization, you paid a
one-time (large-ish) fee at the time of initial registration, and are
theorteically billed $30.00 annually as a "maintenance fee".

ARIN has a very helpful customer service desk. Call them. +1-703-227-0660.

/david

|      Global Crossing API       |
| Manager, Global IP Addressing  |
|        (703) 627-5800          |