consistancy

Steve Larson steve at ens.net
Sat Sep 16 17:14:38 EDT 2000

Does any of this discussion even matter?  By the time you people finish the
pathetic diatribe, IP telephony will just start to kick in.  When this happens
(since both Cisco and Lucent have their products available, and BILLIONS of
dollars are being spent to make it happen...), the ONLY thing that will save us
is the conversion to IP6. THERE WILL BE NO MORE SPACE, NO MATTER HOW STINGY OR
STUPID YOU GET WITH THE IP4 SPACE.  Lets all hope that real movement occures on
the IP6 definition....

Steve