guideline for name-based web hosting justification

Alec H. Peterson ahp at hilander.com
Wed Sep 13 11:41:59 EDT 2000

Mike Horwath wrote:

> There was no 'ramp up' period, this policy takes effect *now*.

Ahh, now I do get it.  As I think I said in a previous e-mail that's a valid
beef (IMO of course).

> Ah, now it is entry level web accounts.
>
> We already put entry level web accounts online via named virtual
> hosts, the thing is, we don't do all that many of those, we do much
> larger items.
>
> Of course, the difinition of 'entry-level web accounts' could be
> debated and probably will be.

Absolutely.

> Going to be difficult to be objective, though.
>
> Very difficult.

Yeah well, if it were going to be easy then we wouldn't have to bother with
all of these fun discussions ;-)

Alec

Alec H. Peterson - ahp at hilander.com
Staff Scientist
CenterGate Research Group - http://www.centergate.com
"Technology so advanced, even _we_ don't understand it!"