Address block problem

Hostmaster, Verant hostmaster at verant.com
Mon Jul 31 18:34:30 EDT 2000

Yeah, /24's are fine as long as you're not a recent recipient of address
space, like us.  We have a block from the 64.0.0.0/8 space, but we can't
advertise /24's out of that block because some stick-in-the-mud ISPs out
there still consider them from the "class A" address space, and filter them
out.

----
Dani Roisman
Verant Interactive