[ARIN-consult] Reminder — Consultation on Adding a Public ARIN Discussion Mailing List Closing Soon

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jul 13 09:44:55 EDT 2022

ARIN would like to remind the community about the ongoing consultation on whether ARIN should have a public ARIN Discussion mailing list for broad discussion of ARIN topics.  We are seeking input from the community to determine the support for opening a new list in order to provide a forum for topics not being formally considered under ARIN’s Public Policy Mailing List (PPML) or other lists.

This consultation is slated to close next week on Thursday, 21 June, so make sure you submit your comments to the arin-consult mailing list before then.

Read the full text of the consultation at: https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/consultations/2022/2022-5