[ARIN-consult] [arin-announce] ACSP Consultation 2021.5: Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure

Andrew Dul andrew.dul at quark.net
Fri Oct 29 15:11:14 EDT 2021

Thanks John,

I assume that this is because prior to now we did not specifically
record which general-members voted in a specific election.  I assume
this would be done going forward. Is the plan to capture this data for
2021?  And thus the first year for which existing general-members would
be demoted would be 2024?

Andrew