[ARIN-consult]     [arin-announce] ACSP Consultation 2021.5: Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Oct 29 12:04:18 EDT 2021

MIchael -

	FYI - We’ll not be addressing suggestions to change ARIN's election process while we have an election is presently underway – you should hold such discussion until this election cycle is over.  We have several suggestions that have already been submitted regarding ARIN’s election process, and you can wait until those are considered or submit your own to the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process <https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/: <https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/:>> as you prefer.

	The consultation presently before us is for discussion on the change to ARIN’s membership structure to add a service member category and provide for service members who wish to become general members with voting privileges.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO