[ARIN-consult] What do the ASN fees go to?

Steve Noble snoble at sonn.com
Mon May 10 11:18:43 EDT 2021

Hi John,

As someone who has diligently paid the excessively increasing fees for a
single ASN, while for many years being refused services from ARIN, I am
interested in understanding what my $150 goes to and how you justify such a
high fee for a single item.

So far the only thing I see is an entry in a database, which for many years
was incorrect due to your refusal to update my physical address. The data
was last updated 9 years ago.

BTW you have still not refunded the fees for the years that you required me
to pay but refused to provide me services.