[ARIN-consult] Consultation on Implementing Term Limits for the ARIN Board of Trustees

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Dec 2 16:34:22 EST 2021

On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 12:38 PM Andrew Dul <andrew.dul at quark.net> wrote:
> If this board believes that it is valuable to impose
> term-limits, then it should be willing to impose those
> limits on themselves, not just future board seats.

I agree. I'm not convinced term limits are the best idea but if they
are then the folks who've had their 9 years should age out as their
terms expire over the next 3. Those 3 years offer ample time for the
newcomers to get up to speed and limit the corporate memory loss.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William Herrin