[ARIN-consult] Consultation on Orphaned Organization (Org) and Point of Contact (POC) records now CLOSED

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Sep 5 16:33:06 EDT 2018

ARIN thanks those who provided valuable feedback during this
consultation on options for handling orphaned Organization (Org) and
Point of Contact (POC) records. This important feedback will help inform
ARIN’s path forward in this area. We will provide a report on our way
forward after we have analyzed this and other related feedback on this
topic.

Regards,
John Curran
President and CEO