[ARIN-consult] Consultation on the Proposed 2018 Fee Schedule Change is Now Closed

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Tue Jun 12 13:30:42 EDT 2018

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 12:55 PM, Steve Noble <snoble at sonn.com> wrote:
> I am highly concerned that while the responses to your rate hike suggestion
> during the comment period were negative, this was still passed. I for one am
> awaiting the transcript of the meeting to better understand who advocated
> for this, why they did so and what information was provided about the
> comments received.

I'm concerned that:

(A) As revealed in the consultation, the board was presented with only
one proposal for how to reshuffle fees.

(B) Despite fees being a contentious issue, the board was so damn LAZY
that no member asked to be presented with alternate proposals for how
to reshuffle fees. You folks weren't elected to put a rubber stamp on
things. If you think you were, please resign to make way for people
willing to make the effort.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us