[ARIN-consult] ACSP Consultation: ARIN Internet Routing Registry (IRR) Roadmap

Jay Borkenhagen jayb at braeburn.org
Fri Jan 12 17:04:57 EST 2018

Hi Mark,

Sign me up, too.

What are your thoughts for how to make timely progress?  I am very
happy this consultation came up again this week so don't take this the
wrong way, but the previous consultation on the IRR topic was almost 3
years ago.  I hope that in the coming 3 years (or less) some real,
tangible improvements will have been made.

Thanks.

						Jay B.