[ARIN-consult] ASO Review Consultation 2018

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Feb 9 10:29:42 EST 2018

The NRO EC and ASO AC Joint Response to the 2017 Independent ASO Review
Recommendations has been published on the NRO website for community
consideration.

https://www.nro.net/nro-ec-and-aso-ac-joint-response-to-the-2017-independent-aso-review-recommendations/

Regards,

Communications and Member Services