[ARIN-consult] Comment on IRR Consultation

Osterweil, Eric eosterweil at verisign.com
Thu Feb 1 13:03:40 EST 2018

To whom it may concern,

ARIN’s newly opened Community Consultation that solicits feedback on ARIN’s IRR Roadmap (posted on 09, January 2018) is an encouraging development.  We, at Verisign, are supportive of this initiative.  We believe it aligns well with our long-standing interests in Internet Security, Stability, and Resiliency and the community’s existing security-related needs to ensure the veracity of IRR objects (described in [RFC-7682).

Eric Osterweil