[ARIN-consult] Consultation on Open ACSP Suggestions

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Apr 11 13:48:13 EDT 2018

On 11 Apr 2018, at 1:34 PM, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> John,
>
> The first question in the survey is an utter failure from my perspective as I don’t see priorities in terms of categories.
>
> There are some things in each category which I consider relatively higher priority vs. other things in those same categories.

Owen -

Rather than have everyone be forced to prioritize 24 items individually (not a quick task at all), it was felt that having them prioritize a smaller set of categories would yield a higher response rate.   Given your desire for more detailed input, please complete the both the first survey question (as best you are able), and then also complete the rating of relative importance of open suggestions in each category which follows.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO