[ARIN-consult] Community Consultation on CKN23-ARIN Now Open

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Mar 28 10:46:40 EDT 2017

On 28 Mar 2017, at 10:20 AM, Jason Schiller <jschiller at google.com> wrote:

> I am comfortable with option 3 where the records are restored, but the POC is not provided ARIN-Online access so long as there is a process by which a resource holder can validate the chain of custody and fully vet their right to use the resource without signing an RSA.

Jason -

Yes, that is the intention - we will lock the resources until the contact has has vetted
and is confirmed valid.

As always, resource holders may opt to enter into an RSA (if they wish contractual
statement of rights and use of new services), but once vetted they are not required
to do so in order to administer their legacy resource (i.e. setting such attributes as
contacts, reverse DNS servers, and origin AS tag.)

Thanks for the feedback,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO