[ARIN-consult] Community Consultation on Increasing the Size of the ARIN Board of Trustees

David R Huberman daveid at panix.com
Sat Jul 15 09:24:50 EDT 2017

Now that Thursday's Board meeting has come and gone, may we please have a
statement of "next steps" or some sort of commentary on how this
consultation was received and what's being acted on moving forward?

It is my opinion that the Board still has a clear mandate from the broader
ARIN community to become more diverse in its membership.  So if that's
correct, I hope to see continued efforts towards fulfilling that mandate.