[ARIN-consult] Update to Community Consultation on CKN23-ARIN

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jul 5 12:45:31 EDT 2017

ARIN has evaluated the feedback from the community consultation on
CKN23-ARIN and we are working on finalizing the implementation plan.
This effort is expected to be completed within the next 45 days, at
which time ARIN will provide a general implementation plan with
timelines to the community.  Our intention is to implement option 3 as
recommended in the community consultation, with some slight
modifications based on feedback received from the community.

You can view the full consultation at:

https://arin.net/participate/acsp/community_consult/03-22-2017_CKN23.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services