[ARIN-consult] Consultation on Transfer Fees Now Open

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Thu Sep 15 13:23:55 EDT 2016

John,

Yes of course.  My thinking was Company A says they
have clean providence for block B.  Buyer C can validate
with ARIN that block B has clean providence, and that
at the current time, it does belong to Company A.

My thinking is wrt a particular IP address,
If ARIN has determined that the providence is good,
then it will continue to be good through every ARIN
recognized transfer.

__Jason