[ARIN-consult] [arin-announce] Board Adopts New Fee Schedule Effective 1 July 2016

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Mar 15 15:26:39 EDT 2016

On Mar 15, 2016, at 3:13 PM, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com<mailto:owen at delong.com>> wrote:
On Mar 14, 2016, at 13:22 , John Curran <jcurran at arin.net<mailto:jcurran at arin.net>> wrote:

... As I previously noted, you could consolidate and then opt for
a registration services plan - this would provide you one relationship
with ARIN (including ARIN membership) but it would appear the total
fees would be larger than you presently pay for end-user and legacy
maintenance fees.

I would love to consolidate under my LRSA, but I suspect ARIN won't allow that.

Alas, your LRSA is only applicable to resources issued to you before
ARIN's formation, so that is not an option.

/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN