[ARIN-consult] FW: [arin-announce] Reminder: Consultation on Registration ServicesAgreement - MORE

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Mon Aug 17 10:11:18 EDT 2015

Hello,

Per my brief correspondence below, I think that the change of the RSA to have sections 7(b) and 7(c) continue to cover all resources instead of just Included Resources will give pause to any large holder who for any reason wants to sign an RSA on some of its space.

The language is overly broad, IMO, and goes beyond the scope of an agreement over the registration of a particular and defined subset of all resources.

Reasonable people can disagree over the property status of legacy space. If you want reasonable people to sign this RSA, take out these un-necessary extensions of the agreement.

Do they serve some legal purpose in the context of Included Resources?

Regards,

Mike Burns