[ARIN-consult] Community Consultation: Future Direction for the ARIN Fee Schedule

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sat Oct 11 16:05:27 EDT 2014

On Oct 11, 2014, at 12:33 AM, Alexander McMillen <amcmillen at sliqua.com> wrote:

> As a provider that simply has a /21 of v4 and /32 of v6, we're currently considering shorting our v6 allocation to save $1000 a year as we simply don't have the v6 space utilized to justify the allocation....

Alexander -

  Have you looked at the proposal in the report to "realign IPv6 fee
  categories"?  It specifically aims to address the concern that you
  raised regarding a financial disincentive for those who obtain an
  /32 IPv6 allocation.  Does meet your requirements, or is some other
  proposal preferred?

Thanks!
/John

John Curran