[ARIN-consult] ARIN Community Consultation on the ICG RFP Response Process

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Oct 2 12:44:02 EDT 2014

On Oct 2, 2014, at 12:21 PM, Hannigan, Martin <marty at akamai.com> wrote:
> Isn't discuss supposed to be the members list? That would mean that the general public isn't there.

"arin-discuss" is members only; I leave it to Andrew to express his
preferences for mailing list and related reasoning.

> PPML does seem to be the right venue.

Acknowledged.  We have had folks express concern about quantity of email
(and being subject to discussions they didn't think they signed up for);
you do consider that a concern with the use of PPML (suggesting that some
other open list would be a better choice), or is it sufficiently on topic
in your view?

/John

John Curran
President and CEO