[ARIN-consult] [arin-announce] Fee Schedule Change Consultation

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Wed Oct 31 14:12:53 EDT 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 9:59 AM, William Herrin wrote:
> If, on the other hand, you believe as I do that your IPv6 deployment
> gains value only in relation to everybody else's IPv6 deployment then
> the bottom line is: remove the blockers.

There is only one actual blocker in play at this point, and it's not $100 or even $1000. It's the fact that there is nothing to get to on v6, and that again has no relevance to the fees.

My suggestion to ARIN was to promote getting more people to put more services on v6, which would help solve the actual real blocker.

--
Jo Rhett